nterestingly, a search for iReporter on Google video doesn't get you anything (I wanted to get video I could download). Clearly, Google is rather stricter than YouTube about using copyright material (or its selection is a lot smaller).nterestingly, a search for iReporter on Google video doesn't get you anything (I wanted to get video I could download). Clearly, Google is rather stricter than YouTube about using copyright material (or its selection is a lot smaller).
Wednesday, 14 March 2007
At Bristol, blogging....
nterestingly, a search for iReporter on Google video doesn't get you anything (I wanted to get video I could download). Clearly, Google is rather stricter than YouTube about using copyright material (or its selection is a lot smaller).nterestingly, a search for iReporter on Google video doesn't get you anything (I wanted to get video I could download). Clearly, Google is rather stricter than YouTube about using copyright material (or its selection is a lot smaller).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment